DIRECTIONS + PARKING
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE MART
The Merchandise Mart is bordered by Wells and Orleans Streets on the east and west, and Kinzie Street and the Chicago River on the north and south. From I-90/94, exit east at Ohio Street. Turn south on Wells Street and drive four blocks to The Mart. (The Chicago River is on The Mart's south side).
For customized driving directions, click here to visit Google Maps.
DISCOUNTED PARKING AVAILABLE
Chicago Collective buyers that park at MartParc Wells or MartParc Orleans can park for only $13 per day!
- Park in the MartParc Wells garage (Kinzie St. and Wells St.) or MartParc Orleans garage (Hubbard St. and Orleans St.). Do not pre-pay with a credit card!
- Bring your parking ticket and buyers badge to the Buyer Registration on the 7th Floor during the show. We will provide you with a pre-paid parking sticker for the garage you parked in. This sticker will reduce the overall cost of your parking to $13.
- Make sure to retain your pre-paid voucher—you will need it when exiting the garage. Insert your original parking stub with the validation into the automated exit kiosk; your parking fee will drop from the posted rate to $13.
- Validations are not valid for overnight parking. After 24 hours, the voucher will NOT work and you will be charged the posted rate. Multiple validations cannot be applied to a single parking stub.
*Valid only on show dates only. ** You must be a qualified buyer and have all the proper credentials to receive a buyer badge. This promotion does not apply to guests.
DISCOUNT PARKING WITH SPOTHERO
If you are driving, you can also reserve Merchandise Mart parking in advance using SpotHero. To get started, just visit SpotHero's Chicago parking website or download the iphone/android app. Then search for parking options, compare discounted parking rates and reserve a guaranteed parking spot near the Merchandise Mart for the show. Questions? Email email@example.com or call SpotHero at 312-556-7768
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO THE MART
The Brown and Purple Lines of the Chicago "L" stop at the Merchandise Mart.
Click here to plan your trip with the CTA.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORTS TO THE MART
- From O’Hare: Take the Blue Line to the Clark/Lake stop and transfer to the Brown Line. Take the escalators up to the Brown Line (only travels in one direction) and get off at the Merchandise Mart, the first stop.
- From Midway: Take the Orange Line to the Clark/Lake stop and transfer to the Brown Line. Cross over the tracks and take the Brown Line (only travels in one direction) and get off at the Merchandise Mart, the first stop.